Wednesday 4 November 2015

ScoreCard | Male Intuition Vs Female Perception

Quite recently i took a dating sabbatical. Having inevitably broken up with my girlfriend, i tried hooking up with a past flame. Upon igniting the spark with the past flame, it all burst into flames and grey ashes of my scorched heart remained to tell the tale. Apparently she had lied to me about also being single and after a few costly dates, i discovered the guy had actually paid lobola barely 2 weeks after she and i started dating. This level of betrayal was enough to sow the seeds that led to my reflective hibernation. After an 8-month head-in-a-hole stint, i am back on the dating scene but i did make a few mental observations that i shall point out. Take note, all these observations are based on MY past experiences so they may not be relevant to everyone and also i am male, so i shall obviously view it from a masculine perspective.

Women Believe:
1. Unmarried Zimbabwean women, more often than not will not have issues with sex initially, yet at some point after the 1 - 2month of dating, the lips get sealed. Then reasons start to ooze out:
  • I cannot be having sex before you have paid lobola. For all i know, you will use me then cast me off as a used rug when you are tired of me and crave something different
  • We cannot continue to have sex for religious reasons. The pastor said fornication is a terrible sin and it often results in the girl not getting married
  • It seems all you ever want is sex and im stupid enough to always give it to you but you never really show just how much you love me. Guess all you want is my body and not me.
  • Before you, i only ever slept with one other man and my vagina is still tight. I cannot allow it to get loose in case you don't end up becoming my husband. The one who puts the ring on my finger deserves a tight vagina as well.
  • I had a prostitution hex placed on me as a kid which lies dormant until i become sexually active out of wedlock. Once i have sex, my libido is awakened at an alarmingly heightened level and i will become promiscuous.
There are a lot more reasons that many other men out there have been given and it really is quite pathetic. I personally no longer trust nor respect girls like that. For starters, why did you even agree to have pre-marital sex to begin with if it is such a problem. It is easier to abstain with a person if you haven't tasted that person's forbidden fruit. In addition, some girls are promiscuous when young, then realizing they are advancing in years and not yet married, want to settle down and withhold the cookie during dating. DREAM ON!!! The only cookie i am willing to pay for first before biting is one that doesn't already have a bite on it (or 20 bites out of it). Why do they suddenly want to become The Virgin Mary when you date them yet were Jezebel, Potiphars's Wife and Harlots all wrapped into one cute, yellow-boned package to the guys that preceded you?? I am so not about that life.

2. Culture Is Important and Should be Respected; These unmarrieds will more often than not have a complete set of dont's, over and above the whole sex issue. If you haven't officially claimed them before their parents and/or relatives, the dont's come into play. Some of these dont's may include, but not limited to the ones listed below.
  • I will not clean your house
  • I will not do your laundry and/or ironing
  • I will not run the bath, even if its my own (In Zimbabwe its fetching water in a bucket & heating it up)
  • I will not make the bed
  • I will not do dishes
  • I will not make you anything to eat
I am an African man, i am naturally inclined to marry a woman who can take care of a household. If these housekeeping traits are well hidden whenever she comes over, i will basically assume they are non-existent. This country is plagued by socialites who are the life of the party but cannot wash a single cup to save their own lives *My Nails Will Get Water Damage* Its you who is thirsty after all! In addition to all iv listed above, they will expect this same man, who isn't getting any, to pay their rent, buy them lunch, spoil them rotten, provide money for new outfits, handbags, hair and nails. Where then do we draw the line?

It seems apparent that all they know is how to lift up the remote, press the on button and then fiddle with the channel selection buttons. It literally baffles me how confused they seem to be, functioning on conflicting ideologies. They visit over the weekend and expect you to buy them food, make it for them, serve them, force you to pray over it, playfully feed them a fork or two from your plate, clear out the dirty dishes, wash and dry them, then pack them! Women being what they are, she will not manage to finish the contents of her plate and will plead with you to place it in the fridge. An hour late, when you are finally cuddling and watching tv, she will beg you to microwave the leftovers and bring for her, a task which you obediently undertake. When she finally finishes eating, she may feel sorry for having kept you on your feet all day long so she will carry the single empty plate to the clean kitchen and dump it close to the sink. Yep, thats your girlfriend alright!!!

Men Believe:
Men are very simple creatures. We have the most basic needs but the most prevalent of these is the need to feel in control. Men were basically created to dominate and to rule albeit it may be their own homes. In addition, men can generally eke out a living for themselves and those depending on them, yet they cannot really take care of themselves, hence the dirty rooms, clothes strewn all over, 2 week old pizza boxes and beer bottles. It is for this reason that we seek out a life partner primarily. The secondary reason is obviously sex and procreation. If we could plot out a hierarchy for these two needs, the first need would dominate, though they do not have a particular order to satisfy them. Once a guy starts dating, before he can even contemplate marriage he needs to witness a few things, namely;
  • She will cook for me, and cook well. No need for costly take out
  • When i get home, the earlier mess will be gone. I can create a new one (shoes left in living room)
  •  She will run my bath water, do my laundry, iron my clothes, and even hang out what she has chosen for me to wear tomorrow
  • She will give me as much sex as i crave, so that i don't get weakened by the tempting wiles of that new foxy secretary at work.
Men also want companionship, much like women and they also do, at some later point, want to get married. Mostly. In this regard, they will quite readily marry the girl who shows the necessary attributes during dating and desert the one who puts them through the wringer. Deny me sex during the relationship phase and i know i'm going celibate after marriage. This is not even the way its meant to be but in this day and age, women cannot be completely trusted. She will deny you sex yet when she discovers she is pregnant by another man, she will offer it to you on a silver platter.

Consensus Ad Idem

1 comment:

  1. interesting, intriguing and a good laugh all in one. men....

    ReplyDelete